Influenster

NetworkedBlog

On The YT

Loading...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

30 + 1 Weeks Pregnancy Update

So I'm 30 weeks plus 1 day pregnant. Yay we are almost to the finish line with only 8 weeks to term and 10 until full term. 69 days to go. So many numbers right. When your pregnant everyday is a number. I feel like this time has flown by and there is still so much to do before Mahkhezi Rose makes her debut. First I have to paint my room white so that our bedding sets (mine and hers) look great. Them I have to situate all of her gear in this 2 bedroom apartment. I will be taking tons of pictures. I want to show mothers like me sharing a room with baby can be done and it can be fabulous. Our theme is damask which has always been my theme I hope she likes it. Our color scheme is red, black and white.

Ok got side tracked there so yeah about the 30 weeks. I feel ok I'm always exhausted but throughout this pregnancy I have felt awesome. Best pregnancy ever.Yeah its still tinkle city since she is so low pressing on my bladder. My uterus is supposed to be 4 inches above my belly button but she must like it down below better. Walking I mean waddling is so embarrassing I move so slow these days at a snails pace. Lots of leg and hip pain in the middle of the night ouch! No Braxton hicks so far. I'm just trying to keep her cooking for another 8 weeks mama can't take another preemie. Haven't been that glammed up either I mean we can't make miracles happen every day.


So off I got to my 30 week appointment hoping for strong heart beat.


PS I made these awesome crescent sandwiches the other day yummy here's the instructions



1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips

Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.






1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how the pregnancy is going. I know you're ready to meet your princess. Can't wait to see pics of the bedroom.

    Ithica

    ReplyDelete